We learned some amazing new things about Twitter this week (details at “9 Stunning New Facts…”) and there’s a great infographic of them for you in just a moment.
But first, check out some of the great Twitter tips and tools posts from this week:
- 5 Great Things Twitter Helps You Do
- 5 Ways Detailed Tweets Get You More Followers
- 6 Crazy Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Twitter Support
- 3 Types Of Essential Social Media Tools For Marketers
- How To Find The People You SHOULD Be Following on Twitter
- Infographics To Help You Build Your Twitter Reputation
Also this week, CEO @DickC explained Twitter’s awesome policy “To protect our users from Governments;” Twitter for BlackBerry added multiple account support; and it was confirmed that Steve Jobs Worked on the iPhone 5 Until His Last Day.
But now, on to the Twitter infographic, and after that, the latest security tips, followed by disturbing news about Facebook…and a bonus infographic! ►
Infographic: Cool New Facts About Twitter Buffer this
Security News Of the Week Buffer this
Malware was predicted to spread on Twitter this week—and did—in tweets claiming to offer “Gruesome Photos of Dead Gaddafi. In other security news:
- We learned that—amazingly—iPhone spyware can snoop and record keystrokes from someone typing on a desktop computer nearby.
- Twitter phishing attacks continued to pose as reputation alerts.
- The iPhone 4S could become unlocked via Siri.
Article continues below
Get 200% more clicks
on your Tweets
By Buffering Tweets, they are posted at optimal times giving you 2x more exposure.
Disturbing News About Facebook: Infographic Buffer this
First we learned how to find out everything that Facebook *really* knows about you and how that has fueled dozens of complaints against the social networking giant. Then later in the week, the Facebook wall of shame came out:
Click image to enlarge:
© 2011 WordStream, Inc.
And that wraps up the week! What did we miss? Leave a comment in the box below to let us know.