Our second weekly #Bufferchat focused on personal improvement. Thank you to everyone who was able to participate!
Here’s a brief overview of the amazing discussion:
Some personal development goals of attendees
- Leverage natural talents and strengthen discipline to work smarter
- Improve video production skills
- Build boundaries in work and personal life
- Eat more veggies, drink more water, walk more
- Productivity, fitness and business
- and many more!
Here’s a look at many of the blogs, books, and tools mentioned in the chat.
Books for inspiration
- Ready, Aim, Fire – Erik Fisher & Jim Woods
- The Achievement Factory – Andrii Sedniev
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- The Power of Habit – Charles Duhigg
Blogs for motivation
- Hello Perfect – Inspiration
- Kissmetrics – Marketing
- Moz – SEO
- Copyblogger – Blogging
- Conduct your own annual review by Chris Gillebeau
- Six Month Test by Sarah Li Chang
Tools to reach personal goals
- Google Keep
- LinkedIn Pulse
Other important items for reaching goals
- Paper notebooks
- Egg timers
- Accountability partners
Personal improvement tips
There are a ton of great tips and amazing people to connect with — check out more at our Storify recap of the #bufferchat. Join us next week for another great discussion!
Did any of these goals resonate with you? Share your own development goals in the comments!