Our second weekly #Bufferchat focused on personal improvement. Thank you to everyone who was able to participate!
Here’s a brief overview of the amazing discussion:
Some personal development goals of attendees
- Leverage natural talents and strengthen discipline to work smarter
- Improve video production skills
- Build boundaries in work and personal life
- Eat more veggies, drink more water, walk more
- Productivity, fitness and business
- and many more!
Here’s a look at many of the blogs, books, and tools mentioned in the chat.
Books for inspiration
- Ready, Aim, Fire – Erik Fisher & Jim Woods
- The Achievement Factory – Andrii Sedniev
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- The Power of Habit – Charles Duhigg
Blogs for motivation
- Hello Perfect – Inspiration
- Kissmetrics – Marketing
- Moz – SEO
- Copyblogger – Blogging
- Conduct your own annual review by Chris Gillebeau
- Six Month Test by Sarah Li Chang
Tools to reach personal goals
- Google Keep
- LinkedIn Pulse
Other important items for reaching goals
- Paper notebooks
- Egg timers
- Accountability partners
Personal improvement tips
There are a ton of great tips and amazing people to connect with — check out more at our Storify recap of the #bufferchat. Join us next week for another great discussion!
Did any of these goals resonate with you? Share your own development goals in the comments!
P.S. If you liked this post, you might enjoy our Buffer Blog newsletter. Receive each new post delivered right to your inbox! Sign up here.