I’m excited to share the details for Buffer’s progress in May.
If you want to read our update from April, you can take a look here.
I’ll keep it short this month, just wanted to give you an update on our latest progress.
• New users: 60,000 (Total: 1,537,000, from 1,477,000: +4.1%)
• Daily active users: 40,000 (last month also 40,000)
• Monthly active users: 156,000 (down from 157,000: -0.6%)
• Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR): $283,000 (Annual: $3,396,000 up from $3,158,000: +7.5%)
• Bookings revenue: $311,000 (Annual: $3,732,000 down from $4,128,000: -9.6%)
• Cash in bank: $653,000 (last month: $585,000)
• Team size: 24 people across 5 continents
We’re happy with the MRR growth and the bank balance growing steadily. We’ve also been working on a few new things to innovate and try to move the needle in bigger ways.
P.S. Want more Buffer news, productivity advice and lifehacking tips? You might enjoy our Buffer: Open Blog newsletter. Receive each new post delivered right to your inbox! Sign up here.