Here at Buffer, Joel and I changed quite a few things over the past few months. Recently, we decided to give all of our available plans an upgrade in order to match the value we think the product provides.
Sending tweets from anywhere on the web and having Buffer take care of the tweeting should now be even easier.
So here is what you get now:
- We made adding your custom bit.ly details free. If you were paying just to get this feature and now the free plan is all you need, please get in touch and we will happily help you move to the Free plan.
- You can now turn off your Buffer for specific days.
- The biggest update for the Pro plan is that you can now create additional Buffering patterns. Here are more details on this brandnew feature.
- We’ve enabled unlimited Twitter accounts that you are able to connect to your Buffer account (previously 9).
- Of course, you will be able to create Buffering profiles on the Premium plan too.
Why did we do it?
We hope that these features make becoming a great source of content online even easier. Our goal to help you do well with Twitter and never flood your followers is hopefully facilitated.
Especially our thinking that you should be able to adjust your Tweeting to your personal habits is what triggered us to build these features. Of course there was also the great support from many of you suggesting them.
A quick note on the price of our Pro plan
Some of you may have noticed we’ve changed the price of our Pro plan to $10. We just want to be sure to let you know that whilst our pricing has changed, we’re very keen to be fair with you all and for that reason:
- on the Pro plan? You will keep paying $5.
- been with us for a while and want to upgrade? Get in touch – we can make it $5/mo for you.
- been with us for a while and just upgraded to our $10 Pro plan? Get in touch and we will happily adjust your plan to $5.
This is the least we can do to say thanks for getting us this far. Also, we always want to be in touch with you all and want to make all of our plans awesome. That’s why we keep making them better, and we’ll continue to do that. Let us know what you think.